About the Photo-TrailO:
- The Photo-TrailO works like normal TrailO, just that you don't move along a trail in the terrain and watch the control flags from there. Instead, you can only see a picture of the control site and the flags. There is also no timed control, only a PreO part.
- We took a photo from each of the 10 controls shown on the map. You can see the photos below.
- At each control site there are between 1 and 3 flags (the number can be seen in column B of the control description)
- The flags are named with A, B and C from left to right. The viewing direction is shown in column H of the control description.
- By using the photo, the map and the control description, you have to decide which of the flags is placed correctly (answer is A, B or C) or if maybe none of the flags is placed correctly (answer is Z).
- There are not too many Z-answers in this Photo TrailO. They can be identified clearly by using the photo.
- All results sent from 28-03-2020 to 30-04-2020 were collected in a result list. In the meantime the results collection is finished, the solution map has been published. You can still try the Photo TrailO as a training and compare your answers with the results. Enjoy!